Post new topic   Reply to topic    One Twenty One Gigawatts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darth_Daisuki

re: Epic Crystal anyone?

Anyone else interested in going after this?:

http://www.forcejunkies.com/2012/01/09/magenta-adegan-crystal-revealed/

I should hit 50 by the end of the week after which this seems like a pleasant diversion on a non-raid night if we can pull it off (sounds like we can get multiple people to collect the crystals too if they want). We'll have to see how hard it is to kill the world boss though for the associated recipes but it sounds like a good way to get some high end crafted crystals going.

I have that actually but the schematic to make it drops off the world boss on Belsavis which no one wants to help me do again!!!!!!
Darth_Daisuki

Yeah that was part of the walkthrough listed - I'll be happy to help down the world boss. How many 50s will it take do you think? I have less than a half bar to go so I'll hit it as soon as I log in and finish my class quest tonight =).

We did it with 7 50s and Myth at 45. The boss at the end to get the Magenta crafting material hits like a truck.
Darth_Daisuki

Your avatar is distracting me... oh yeah! You probably have way better gear now so maybe it's not as tough, we could always just swap aggro when under 50% to make it easier on healers too.

Also we could do the world boss first to get more recipes and then run the crystal for people once we have the recipes we need.

So I checked last night and the boss was up but there was nobody on so it was still alive when I logged out. I'm going to zip up there when I get off of work (before raid) and see if it's there in either instance of the zone - hopefully we can get the pattern off of him and I can start cranking out crystals for us to generate some guild funds (or if people actually want to use them).

Edit: it lives in the far north on Belsavis - just north of all the daily commendation quests there.

Jump to: