Post new topic   Reply to topic    One Twenty One Gigawatts Forum Index -> Raiding Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darth_Daisuki

re: SOA Tips and Tricks

Pretty good thread here - just from reading page one I have some ideas that might help us:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=348743

The main ones:

-we might go with three healers
-if not, it's probably a good idea if Beer heals in P2 rather than DPS
-it's actually possible to keep the tank up during enrage in P3 if you have three healers

I don't think we even need three though if we pay attention to the fact that there's no enrage in the first two phases. We don't need to rush things at all or worry about DPSing so hard. The most important thing is controlling the balls which can be kited until the healers are set (we can even just have people kite them around the outer ring until they get the OK to blow them up - I have Force Shroud so I can just pop that and do it right away everyone else can take as long as they want to blow it up really). Of course we don't want to have 4-5 if them up but we can calm ourselves a bit and not rush. We do probably want someone watching out for lightning that targets someone who then gets tossed or mind trapped... still not sure those function properly.

Jump to: