Post new topic   Reply to topic    One Twenty One Gigawatts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which role will you be playing come release?
Healer
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Dps
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Tank
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Relison

re: Roles on Release

As we have found out more and more about the game, I know some have had doubts about which class they want to start. Some have become wavering in which one sounds most fun. I am wondering what roles will be hardest to fill come release.

I thought it might be best to do poll for those who will be there on release or earlier, mostly to just help myself see what role I might be able to fill.

re: Roles on Release

I plan to still roll a Assassin but I am wavering on the tanking aspect and that may have to wait for final decision until I see how it plays out at higher levels. I felt pretty pointless as a tank on the Consular I tried out during the weekend beta but I was only 11 at the time so obviously not going to have a lot to work with. Due to the holiday right before the test weekend I was not able to test as thoroughly as I would have liked and only managed to get to level 16.

Didn't help matters that the story for the consular put me off since I felt I was almost forced into doing good when I really just wanted to be a sarcastic ass and I have heard inquisitor works pretty well with that play style.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    One Twenty One Gigawatts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: