Post new topic   Reply to topic    One Twenty One Gigawatts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elhaym Fayt Van-Houten

re: I quit.

Everyone says they want to be less care bear about raiding, and take care of things and do it better, yet they don't want to put forth the effort. They ostracize and demean those who actually do to the point where it feels utterly pointless to try to see through what everyone said they wanted.

So find someone else to take care of all the administrative tasks. If you guys don't care enough to try to adhere to the policies you agreed to when this guild was being transferred over, and the leadership in question has no drive to enforce any of said policies, then there's no point in any of this at all.

Things in question: People raiding without having signed or understood the loot system, all of the recruiting/applying/website running falling to one person, repeatedly saying we need to control how many of what class we have, etc. to maintain raid viability but then not doing anything at all to do so.

It's ridiculously frustrating to try to lead such a group of people in any sense without any actual power at all and when no one will actually listen to you, so I'm done.
Dozer
D0zerr

uMad bro?
zaskarel

why umad?
Robotboss

re: He quit?

Yeah He mad Bro.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    One Twenty One Gigawatts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: