Post new topic   Reply to topic    One Twenty One Gigawatts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarachia

re: Recruting post first draft

Overall the post looks good to me, long as you know if your the one getting contacted keg that I would like ot be informed of anyone you invite in order to play with them myself before they are officially accepted.

Note: Sarachia is my lvl 18 marauder alt, which i logged on to uhhhh once last week....for 10 mins
you may want to list Jeffotool as my in game contact hehe
you can also include beer as a contact both in game and out of game.
Kermitdfrag

Hahaha.
Darth_Daisuki

To me, lushes! To me!

I like it from the comedic side, I do fear what it will be like if we ever have 16 wasted raiders stumbling around in ops. I think we should at least require that our healers be using high amounts of alacrity both in-game and out (you know what I mean!).

Welcome to 1.21 Gigawatts A guild that boldly goes where no man has gone before. We're a zany guild whose melee have no hands, the ranged is blind and the tanks tank tanked. If we're not drinking, we're drinking. Well most of us are drinking. Ok..I'm drinking. With a name like "Kegerator" what did you expect. Oh yeah, we have a Kegerator.

We started out making cosmic ale on Hutta called Stellar Artois, and running a Chiss prostitution ring. Why Chiss? Because, your Chiss, your Chiss is on my list. Thats why. One day, our Imperial Agent Smith was speaking to Dave Anderson. He said "Mr. Anderson, we must get out of here. We must find cosmic adventure! Fly the galaxy searching for Jedi to irritate. I hear those folks never smile. To infinity and beyond. Mr. Anderson!!! To infinity and beyond!" After a quick phone home, and letting my Jawa know that I'll be back, I said "hasta la Vista, Baby" and we flew away, disregarding the roads, because where we were going, we didn't need roads. After a close encounter with some sentient robots calling themselves "Cylons" or something, we ended up on Alderaan holding signs warning everyone the end was near and Soylent Green is People, but alas they did not believe us.

Now we have no place to go, we aimlessly travel drinking our ale (because there's never any rum) and fighting republic with our advanced technologies that allow us to give ranged indian arm burns and purple nurples. We're seeking more adventurers. If you like to have fun, and aren't too serious, then we might have room for you. Toss your morals, politics and religion in the escape pod, press the launch button, and contact Sarachia in game. If I'm conherent, you can contact Kegerator as well.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    One Twenty One Gigawatts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: