Post new topic   Reply to topic    One Twenty One Gigawatts Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mythbusting

re: Crafting Request!

Have investigation / underworld trading?

Have a pile o schematics you aren't doing anything with?

I'm trying to gather all the moddable Synthweaving schematics in preparation for 1.2's awesomeness. Come the uberpatch, crafters will be able to make moddable armor with augment slots. Its like having a stat bonus, just for being fashionable.

Yes Dozer, some are super slutty.

Unfortunately, at the moment, I only have about 1/3 of the available patterns. I'm checking the GTM whenever I can, but if you happen to find one, I'm buying all ones I haven't found yet.
Mythbusting

I'm in the home stretch - out of like 150 schematics to gather, I'm down to the last 11! Sadly, this means that each schematic is just that much harder to get.

If you happen to see anyone selling any of these schematics, please pick it up, and I'll pay you back. I'd really like to have the ability to craft gear with whatever look people are going for come 1.2.

Ablative Plasteel (helm) - medium
Jedi Initiate's (legs)*
Jedi Sage's (legs)*
Marauder Elite (chest) - medium
Peacekeeper Elite (chest)*
Reinforced Battle (legs)** - heavy
Reinforced Diatium (helm) - heavy
Sith Dueling (chest) - medium
Traditional Brocart (chest) - light
Traditional Nylite (helm) - light
Traditional Thermoweave (legs) - light

* - schematic makes Republic gear (hey, Sarachia's alt should be well geared when we gank it)
** - Indo has the schematic

If there is a look you know you want, let me know (just post here) and I can start hoarding mats.

NOTE: thank you Jinnai, Lissana, and Daisuki for helping out with the search already!
Darth_Daisuki

Just to clarify, we'll need to be jumping on the new operations that come out as that's the only gear with armor that will confer the set bonuses when transferred (so you won't be yanking everything from your rakata gear). The real question is how soon they will implement the adding of augment slots to existing gear!:

http://www.forcejunkies.com/2012/03/27/augment-itemization-revisited/

Yar - though as Jin pointed out the other day, you'd still take one crit-crafted orange item (since the bonus is only a 4-piece).

For me (yay dps sorc), my 4-set is god awful, so I get to craft 3 of these suckers, keep the 2-set, and get the a +84 stat bonus.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    One Twenty One Gigawatts Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: